Snyder Industries - Important Information
Tank dimensions and mold features may vary depending on manufacturing location. Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice. Dimensions listed on products and on drawings may vary +/- 3% (standard Molding tolerance).
Images are generic and may not be the exact dimensions listed in the product title. Check the product description and the provided technical document for tank dimensions.
Snyder Chemical Resistance Recommendations Chart
Receiving, Unloading and Inspecting Tanks Brochure
Snyder Vertical Storage Tanks
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) and Commercial design standards available.
- Material options for a diverse range of applications.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE) - Black and natural white color complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - Black and natural white color.
- For outdoor Sodium Hypochlorite applications - Opaque white UV block out resin #880059 is available for vertical tanks up to 12500 gallons are vertical tanks (all sizes) can be covered with 1" thick polyurethane foam insulation with mastic coatings to block harmful UV exposure.
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046 (All size vertical tanks except for 16,500 gallon).
- Available with IBC 2015/CBC 2016 seismic and 150 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.35, 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
- Sodium Hypochlorite Tanks
- Exxon Tip for Technology
- Sodium Hypochlorite - Outdoor UV Protection
- Sulfuric Acid Tanks
- XLPE Tanks with Liners
- FRP vs. Polyethylene Tanks
NSF - STANDARD 61
- NSF.org Snyder Listing
- NSF Certificate
- FDA Status Letter - Exxon HDLPE Resin 8660
- Snyder S.U.M.O. Molded Outlet
- Snyder Flexmaster
RESIN DATA SHEETS
*Note: Exxon HD8660 & Equistar are considered by Snyder to be approved equals for HDLPE applications. Exxon Paxon 7004 and Ingenia Superlink 110 are considered by Snyder to be approved equals for XLPE applications. All resins may not be available at all plant locations.