ProOne ProHome Plus with Pre-Sediment Filter Assembly
- Regular price
- Price: $1,972.95 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,972.95 USD
- Unit price
Availability: 100 in stock
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days
ProOne® ProHome Plus with Pre-Sediment Filter Assembly
Now there’s a ProOne® for your entire home!
- The most advanced 4 stage compact water filtration system.
- Includes sub-micron post filter.
- No electricity required.
- ProOne® unveils next-generation compact ProHomeTM whole house water filtration system.
- Great tasting water with broad-spectrum contaminant reduction.
- Remove 220+ contaminants for as little as $0.035 per gallon up to 50,000 gallons.
- Ideal for residential use in filtering potable municipal or well water*.
Pre-Sediment Filter Assembly
- The ProOne® Home pre-sediment filter assembly is a single-stage system designed to help remove heavy sediment and particulates including dirt, rust, sand, silt, and debris only.
- Installs inline with the ProOne® Home system.
- Helps protect the ProOne® Home system and home water appliances from the potentially damaging effects of sediment build-up. Works with city or well water application.
- Includes heavy-duty housing, a non-woven pleat pack 5-micron inline water filter, mounting bracket, and wrench for easy removal of sump housing for filter replacement. 3/4” port on both inlet and outlet. Quick connect fittings available (optional).
- ElectroChargedTM Pleated Sub-Micron Water Filter Cartridge. The final stage filter system provides electroadsorption of a wide range of submicron particulates for improved filter efficiency and flow rate compared with the mechanical pores process. The silver infused pleated media of this filter cartridge helps prevent the growth of bacteria.
- *For well water use, we recommend you test your water for pH, hardness, iron, and bacteria.
- Well water with an iron level of >.3mg/l may require a water softener system.
- Contact ProOne® technical support for additional information on the ProHomeTM whole house system.
- Removes a broad range of 220+ contaminants including fluoride
- Includes a scale inhibitor to help protect your “plumbed-in” water-using appliances from the damaging effects of limescale build-up
- Is easy to install and easy to maintain
- Compact in size – overall 3 tank assembly is just 25” x 10” x 28” with ElectroChargedTM Sub-micron filter assembly at 7” x 15”
- Flowrate rated at 7gpm
- 3 stage/tank configuration with rack
- 1 stage ElectroChargedTM Sub-micron filter assembly with bracket
- 3/4” push-fit quick connectors
- Additional 3/4” PEX tubing
- Pre-sediment filter assembly (optional)
- ProSoft saltless water softener/conditioner (optional)
- Professional installation required
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
ProOne® products are backed by a thirty (30) day money back limited guarantee to the original purchaser of any ProOne® product. If you are not satisfied with your ProOne® purchase, you may return the product. The ProOne product must be in it is original packaging with all parts and materials and received by the return warehouse within 30 days of the original purchase.
ProOne will, inspect and review your request for a refund and if ProOne, in its sole discretion, is satisfied with the your request for a refund, we will issue a refund, in the amount of the purchase price, excluding shipping and any labor charges if applicable.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know by contacting us and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax