ProOne ProMax Under Counter
- Regular price
- Price: $198.95 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $198.95 USD
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
Availability: Out Of Stock
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days
ProOne® ProMax Under Counter
Designed to be installed under counter with a separate faucet or inline with the water supply line.
- Single-stage design (optional dual stage)
- Premium quality ABS housing and fittings
- BPA & BPS free
- Mounting bracket, 3/8” quick connect fittings, 6’ pc of 3/8” polyethylene tubing, wrench, and chrome plated lead-free faucet kit included
- ProMaxTM “all-in-one” water filter technology
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Overall size is 4.5″ x 13″
- Replacement Filter: PMC-34RF
- Type of installation: Under Counter
- Maximum Working Pressure: 860 Kpa (125 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 137 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 900 gallons or 1 year
- Replacement filter: PMC34RF
ProMaxTM Dual Stage:
Stage 1 includes a 5-Micron standard pre-sediment filter which helps protect your new ProOne® filtration system from sediments commonly found in aging water supply pipes. Reduces damaging effects of sediment such as dirt, sand, debris, and rust. Ideal for use with most city or well water.
Stage 2 includes ProMaxTM “all-in-one” filter technology.
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
ProOne® products are backed by a thirty (30) day money back limited guarantee to the original purchaser of any ProOne® product. If you are not satisfied with your ProOne® purchase, you may return the product. The ProOne product must be in it is original packaging with all parts and materials and received by the return warehouse within 30 days of the original purchase.
ProOne will, inspect and review your request for a refund and if ProOne, in its sole discretion, is satisfied with the your request for a refund, we will issue a refund, in the amount of the purchase price, excluding shipping and any labor charges if applicable.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know by contacting us and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax