Waterdrop Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter with Portable Water Pitcher (WD-M5RF)
- Regular price
- Price: $199.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $199.00 USD
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
Availability: Out Of Stock
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days
This Deal Ends In:
Waterdrop Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter with Portable Water Pitcher
- All-In-One filter with multi-stage filtration reduce most harmful substances.
- Waterdrop M5 countertop reverse osmosis system has creative no pump and electricity design, no wall plug required.
- The flexible rotation design allows you to rotate the system for 180 degree.
- Long-lasting service life up to 12 months or 550 gallons of filtered water.
- Waterdrop M5 countertop reverse osmosis system contains an 80 oz portable pitcher, which perfectly fits your water need.
- This M5 RO water filtration system comes with a portable pitcher made of Tritan plastic. Water filtered by the advanced RO membrane can be stored in the 80oz pitcher. Enjoy the safe and pure-tasting water whenever you want.
- Waterdrop M5 is a countertop reverse osmosis water system designed to solve your problems of limited under sink space and no electricity required.
- The system is built out of superior materials. The water tank is made of BPA-free high-quality plastic, ensuring the water purification experience that is clean, safe and healthy.
- Our countertop reverse osmosis water filter contains an 80 oz portable pitcher, which will perfectly fit your water need. It could be carried anywhere and most importantly it is fridge friendly. No more waiting for fresh and cool water!
- The flexible rotation design allows the system to rotate 180 degrees. To install it on the countertop, M5 RO system will save more space. And remember, you do not need a plug-in for M5 to be operated.
- Please confirm if there is an existing hole available to install the connector. If not, please drill a hole in accordance.
- Follow the installation manual to connect two tubes and you can get great tasting water on countertop at any time.
- Most importantly, this system DOES NOT need electricity. No wall plug required.
- The M5 countertop reverse osmosis system uses advanced filter composition technology with a filtration accuracy of 0.0001μm, reduce most of the contaminants, including heavy metals, and chemical residues in tap water.
- Waterdrop M5 countertop RO system provides stable filtration performance with one year-long service life and up to 550 gallons of water. Easy to switch a new filter in 3 second.
|Filter Type (Included with purchase)||Replace Every|
|Total Filtration Capacity||550 gallons|
|Service Flow Rate||15-21 min/tank|
|Product dimensions||2.17 x 2.17 x 10.2 inches|
|Feed Water Pressure||29-87 psi|
|Feed Water Requirement||Municipal tap water|
|Filtration Media||First PP cotton layer
Activated carbon fiber
Second PP cotton layer
Reverse osmosis membrane layer
Post-activated carbon block layer
|Components Included||System cover, All-In-One Filter, feed water adapter, Connector, PE tubing*3( 79" ), drain saddle, lock clip,“L” Quick-Connect Fitting, Pressure Relief Valve，Cable Tie, Thread Extension Stem and Metal Gasket.|
|Usage||Ice machines, Faucets, Aquariums, RVs, Well water
*If you use well water as the source, please ensure that the feed water is pre-filtered.
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If you wish to cancel an order, please contact email@example.com
If you contact us within 24 hours of purchase: We can cancel the order for you at no additional cost. The cancellation may take up to 3 days, thank you for your patience and understanding.
If the package is already shipped, we will issue a prepaid label and return your payment AFTER we have received the package from you. If you contact us after 24 hours of purchase: You need to bear the return fee if the package is already shipped (depends on our system, not the order status). The product has to be damage-free, packed in the packaging we sent to you, and with the original receipt of the purchase. We will return your payment AFTER we have received the package from you.
If you want to return the item, you need to bear the return fee yourself and pay 20% of the original order as a restocking fee. If you would like to return a product, please follow these guidelines: Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization. No returns will be honored without a Return Authorization. The package needs to come back with the original receipt of the purchase. The product has to be in the packaging we sent in the first place. The product has to be damage-free (not applicable for defective products), damage on the product will void the refund.
We offer a 30-day return guarantee. Warranty will begin from the date the product is received. If a product grows defective during the warranty period due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we can accept a return, provide free repair service, or issue a new replacement.
If you received a damaged / incorrect item and you want to file a claim, please email email@example.com together with your order information and a picture of the damaged / incorrect product. We are eager to help.
There are times when we may not have the product(s) that you choose in-stock or may face some issues with our inventory and quality check. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order. You will be intimated about it in advance so that you do not have to worry unnecessarily about your order. If you have purchased via online payment, then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request.
After receiving your request or your packages, it may take up 3-10 business days to refund your money.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know by contacting us and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
This the best Water Filtration System I have used in my life. The installing process took only 10 minutes. I have used many other Water Filtration systems before, including those that are cheaper and those that are more expensive. None of them are better than this one.PS. I hardly ever write AMAZ reviews unless the product is astonishing.
I have always wanted a reverse osmosis machine for drinking water at my house but never wanted to cost of the installation and then not being able to bring it with me if we moved.This is the answer to a costly install of a system under your sink! Yes, it is large and I would recommend putting it on a back counter that you don't use as it will take over the counter.The instructions are very helpful as I had no clue how to set this up. Clear step by step
All four RO filters come preinstalled and it's ready to work right out of box. The only thing I need to do is to fill the tank and plug in the cord. I've been using it for two weeks and it's been working perfectly.
The countertop reverse osmosis (RO) filter is an interesting idea. You dont have to worry about emptying water that is a natural byproduct of undersink reverse osmosis filters. You dont have to bother changing 3, 4, or more filters, or the cost of the filters.Instead of all the filters and maintenance involved in RO, this large unit sits on a countertop a single filter does the water purification that undersink RO units perform (or, at least, thats the manufacturers claim). Installation was easy but in my case (and most cases), this involves drilling a hole in the countertop for the incoming and outgoing water hoses to run through. (All RO devices put out water as a part of the process in the case of this filter, the water goes directly into the drain pipe).The filter requires occasional replacement. Just make sure that theres enough space above this filter to allow you to remove the old filter and replace it with a new filter.The unit is BIG. Instead of providing an RO faucet that you can use whenever you want the treated water, this unit puts the water into a pitcher. The pitcher is designed to be put into the refrigerator, so that you can always (until the pitcher is empty) have cold, pure water.The unit does its job well water tasted good. The full pitcher wasnt extremely heavy, though I had to make space for it in my refrigerator.Just be sure that you KNOW EXACTLY where you want to install this RO filter, and know where you want the hole made in the countertop before installing. Make sure that you have enough counter space to accommodate this large purifier before installing it.
This unit is very small and tank less, that means that it doesn't take up too much space under your sink. Right after we installed it and ran for 30 minutes, the water rating was 16. after a week it's now costantly at 12. We feel much safer drinking out of the system instead of boiling water now.